Why our patients drive from all over

We see many patients from all over the metro-Atlanta area who drive further than necessary to see a GYN, just to see us at the Ashford Center. Why would so many people drive for hours just for a doctor’s visit? We like to think that we offer something different in the field of women’s health.

While there are many wonderful options for women’s healthcare in Georgia, we at the Ashford Center offer a unique approach to treating heavy periods, PMS, and other women’s health issues for women in their 30’s, 40’s, and 50’s. We listen to all of our patients’ concerns and take the time to answer all of their questions. We feel that it is important to keep an open dialogue with our patients, especially since women’s health can be a sensitive issue.

At the Ashford Center, we have been pioneers in the field of Endometrial Ablation and I have personally performed over 1,600 endometrial ablation procedures in the last decade. 85% of our NovaSure patients never have a period again. The remaining 15% have dramatically diminished flow, resulting in lighter, shorter periods. Nearly all patients are satisfied with the procedure, and almost all patients would recommend it to a friend. Additionally, all insurance providers cover endometrial ablation, and our staff will work with you to find the most cost-effective way to meet your healthcare needs.

At the end of the day, our goal is to make each patient feel that she has had a successful and pleasant visit. We want all of our patients to stay in touch with us and keep us updated how they are doing and to be sure to call us back if they have any questions. Our desire is to provide the best and most personalized care. We want each and every one of our patients to be able to maximize her health and feel her very best! Give us a call today at (706) 353-2550 or visit us online to request an appointment.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s